Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fulfilling Career

There are many ways individuals define success, especially with regard to their job or career.  I was on YouTube this weekend listening to various motivational speakers.  What they stated that most impressed me was you can really only consider yourself a success if you feel fulfilled in what you’re doing.  Do you feel you’re really doing something that will not only benefit yourself, but more importantly, benefit someone else?
I've been practicing optometry for about 31 years.  I can definitely say I've chosen the right profession for me.  The love I have for the profession as well as my patients is very fulfilling.  I frequently look over the testimonial section of my website, www.ranchoeyedoctor.com, and it gives me such a great feeling.  When my patients say they love coming to the office, it makes me feel really wonderful.
I certainly feel optometry is a calling for me.  I am so thankful.
-Dr. Robert Rothbard 

No comments:

Post a Comment