Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Business Interview

I was recently interviewed by students from a local college studying business.  It was really neat to be interviewed by them.  They asked about the strengths and weaknesses of business as well as marketing efforts and competition.  I spent around 60-90 minutes with them and there will be subsequent interviews.
The more questions they asked, the more passionate I became.  I really enjoy being in a practice where I can make the decisions.  If I feel a referral to another health care provider needs to be made, I don’t have to worry about what corporate will say.  If  I want to prescribe a certain brand of lens or contact lens, I am not limited.  I can spend as much time examining a patient as I want.
I've been practicing in my own business for 24 years and still enjoying it.  The fact that I can share this with young individuals is great.
-Dr. Robert Rothbard 

No comments:

Post a Comment