Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Networking

I was at an event yesterday at The Radisson Hotel in Ontario, CA.  They had sponsored a party for many of the businesses in the area.  I belong to three chambers of commerce in the area as well as enjoy getting on line and discussing my  profession.  There’s nothing like personal contact.  There were quite a few individuals whom I haven’t met before.  The conversation and networking were wonderful.
As usual, many of the people I had conversations with had questions regarding their own vision.  They included questions, about contacts, computers and vision and vision as pertaining to their family.  I sincerely enjoy answering these questions.  Of course, finding out about the individuals who are there is wonderful.
A frequently asked question is whether we take their insurance.  I usually tell them to call the office and we could find out online what their status is.  We do take most vision plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment